The Four Seasons Catering team aims to elevate the culinary experience in Singapore by honing our values of innovation, persistence and commitment. Got what it takes and looking to grow? Drop us your resume.
We believe that innovation is the key to staying ahead in the competitive world of catering. Therefore, we are committed to improving our knowledge base and expertise to push boundaries of what is possible.
Success does not come easy. However, we are dedicated to provide the best service and go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
We are committed to understanding needs of not only our clients but our employees as well. By constantly looking for ways to improve and enhance ourselves, we strive to provide the highest level of service to our stakeholders.
• Assists in menu planning, managing food budgets, and developing projects and strategies
• Oversees day-to-day kitchen operation
• Schedules and coordinates the work of chefs, cooks, and other kitchen employees
• Manages and trains the kitchen staff effectively to ensure a well-organized and motivated team
• Ensure consistency in the quality of dishes at all times
• Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards
• To manage the daily catering kitchen operations, and staff management (work schedule, leave arrangements, etc)
• To ensure Company’s Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality;
• To develop menus, manage inventory and manage food costing.
•To have the ability and willingness to develop and train employees
• To Maintain hygiene standards in the kitchen
• To Cooperate well with the Catering sales and operations team.
• Approaches food in a creative way
• Strong supervisory skills
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Excellent grooming standards
• Excellent planning and organising skills
• Relevant qualifications for the role
• Able to work on weekends/ PHs
• Ability to commence work within a short period would be advantageous
• Sourcing and ordering materials or equipment according to project requirements.
• Updating all records of purchased products.
• Writing reports on purchases made and performing cost analyses.
• Monitoring inventory and issuing orders to refill stock.
• Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
• Conducting research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
• Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams / outlets to ensure goods are received on time.
• Inspecting purchased products upon delivery and reporting any issues timely.
• Minimum Diploma in Business studies/Procurement related studies.
• Possess at least 2 years’ related experience preferably in the Food & Beverage industry.
• Meticulous in job tasked.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Well organised with strong problem-solving skills.
• Skill in negotiation with vendors.
• Resourceful to research for new sources of vendors.
• Able to work independently, good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude and good team player.
• Perform other duties assigned or as instructed by the Manager.
Sales Operations – Wedding & Corporate
• Secure Sales lead and business opportunities to increase venue and catering sales
• Develop and manage marketing programs and collaterals to promote and publicize Venue for targeted events
• Create relevant sales decks and pitches according to potential clients’ needs
• Conduct site inspections for potential leads
• Liaise closely with the hirer on their catering requirements, event programme and other ad hoc requests.
• Planning of menus based on hirer given budget and adhere to internal costing guidelines (training will be provided)
• Manage day-to-day full cycle of sales & operations
• Manage hirer contract administration and payment
• Liaise closely with hirer, external vendors and contractors to ensure smooth operations for every event, including but not limited to the coordination of timeline, manpower, logistics, technical & housekeeping issues.
• Provide venue event management services by coordinating with clients on operational requirements and on-site event support
• Able to be an event lead to supervise and execute an event (coordinate) to user’s expectation
• Establish and manage customer relationships venue users/hirers
• Obtain feedback and follow up closely with hirer o mitigate service shortfalls and improve product offerings
• Monitor, track and prepare regular updates/ reports on sales and operations
• Review current processes to improve and generate new or repeated businesses for venue locations with external hirers
• Keep abreast of key competitor for individual segment
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
• Minimum 1 years of experience in venue facilitation, planning and coordination for events
• Added advantage for personnel with food knowledge and catering but not a critical requirements
• Good negotiation skills with excellent customer-centric mindset
• Enjoys taking a creative and innovative approach to problem solving and able to work independently
• Ability to multi-task and with an eye for details
• Works well under pressure especially with time constraints and dealing with unplanned circumstances during events
• Able to commit to flexible work arrangement, including working on weekends, PH when required.